*Choose the Additional Nose Pad Upgrade for extra fit adjustment options*
The Future Tech Ultra Black features a darker than normal lens that still meets ANSI z87 requirements. While most of our lenses have a base Visible Light Transmittance of 11%, the Ultra Black takes it down to 7%, making theseANSI Z87 Special Use sunglasses. Additionally we've used a pure grey base tint to give the truest perception of color while keeping your eyes as shaded as possible.
Due to the extreme tint of ULTRA-BLACK please remove while driving.
The Future Tech is the beginning of a stronger, faster, more technical era for Heat Wave Visual. These are the future of weaponized visual high-speed performance: Aggressive, loud and innovative beyond any pair of sunglasses before them. We spent over 2 years designing, researching, and refusing to compromise on every facet of the Future Tech to ensure that we're giving our customers what they deserve: The absolute best eyewear on the market. Designed from the ground up, the Future Tech incorporates a multitude of new, cutting edge features to improve every aspect of their performance:
- A replaceable, impact resistant, full coverage shield lens with a seamless lens lock & support system along the protective side shields. The lens is accented with a bold brow window across the top of the Nylon Polyamide frame that give these an aesthetic unlike anything seen before.
- A combination of industry leading Thermo-plastic materials to give the Future Tech its exceptionally lightweight, flexible fit while providing higher heat and greater chemical resistance than ever before.
- All-new, low profile dual injected arms have been designed for performance across all conditions, allowing for a better fit with headwear from hats, helmets, and hearing protection.
- The Push-lock lens attachment system allows you to swap the Future Tech's impact resistant lenses in and out with no tools required.
- Rubberized Hytrel touchpoints on the nose and arms provide a more comfortable, non-slip fit with higher resistance to both natural and chemical agents.
- A newly re-designed nose piece features swappable nose pads in 3 optional sizes giving you the added ability to customize the Future Tech to provide the perfect fit.
Heat Wave Visual has always focused on listening to our customers to constantly improve the quality, design, and performance of our eyewear. The Future Tech was designed to give you a dominatingly bold look, unparalleled functionality and ANSI Z87+ protection right out of the box.
Sign up to our newsletter to be first in line for discounts, restocks and new product releases.